The 710 Cable Gland is a Division and Zone approved barrier cable gland for North American applications. UL approved for use in Increased Safety (Exe), Flameproof (Exd) and Dust (Ext) Zone protection concepts, along with North American C1 Div 1 Explosion Proof. UL listed for use with the following cable types: TC-ER-HL, TC-ER, PLTC, PLTC-ER, ITC, ITC-HL & ITC-ER. The gland features the worlds only NEC compliant fully inspectable transparent elastomeric compound chamber The gland also provides an elastomeric seal on the cable inner sheath, and a low smoke, zero halogen IP and retention seal onto the cable outer sheath.
- Metallic body construction
- Fully Inspectable Elastomeric Compound Chamber
- Available with either ExPress (liquid resin) or QSP (2-part hand mix compound), both with a cure time of 30 minutes
- Patented Cable Gland Tightening Guide - Helps prevent damage caused by over tightening
- Unique Rear Seal - Offering ultimate sealing over an extremely wide cable acceptance range
- Inspectable Deluge Seal - Offering IP66, IP67, IP68 & IP69 Ingress Protection
- Available with metric or NPT entry threadforms