Overview Hawke ControlEX
The ControlEx range, suitable for control and low/medium power applications, it’s our most versatile option. With a wide range of insert configurations and rated up to 3KV in some cases this connector allows Hawke to tailor a connector solution to the customer’s needs. The robust stainless steel body can hold up to 60 contacts and will accept conductor sizes ranging between 0.5mm² and 35mm², operating up to 125A and 750V.
- Easily Fieldwireable - Pin and socket inserts are front and back to assist wiring and avoid termination errors.; Internal Keyway Spacer - Eases accessibility for termination
- Locking Pin - Optional locking pin provides the facility for mated connectors to be permanently locked; Keying Position - Eliminates the possibility of misconnection of adjacent circuits.
- Running Coupler - Allows the connector to be installed onto a pre-assembled cable gland.
- Acme Thread at Mating Interface - Unique ACME thread offers a smooth and quick fully mating action.
- Fully Inspectable Flameproof Barrier - Provides direct inspection of the flameproof seal
- Anti-Rotation Device - helps to eliminate the possibility of the gland loosening
Overview Hawke InstrumEX
The InstrumEx design allows the live mate and de-mating of signal and low power in hazardous areas safely and quickly. This connector is available in 4, 8 and 9 way configurations , up to 2.5mm contacts and allows for a maximum of 250V, 10A. Made from brass nickel plated or stainless steel material it includes an integral cable glands which not only make the connector smaller it also allows it to be cheaper than its competitors while still maintaining the durability required in hazardous area applications.
- Pre-Terminated; Electrical Insert With Key - Easy to assemble electrical insert allows crimped or soldered connections
- Integral Keying - Machined key and keyway ensures connector alignment. Unique 5 position insert keying system prevents cross-mating
- Quick Connect - Unique 4 start ACME thread offers a smooth and quick fully mating action in less than two turns. Earth continuity is achieved via a 360° contact clip
- Keyed Positions - Secondary keying on the actual insert bodies guarantees contact alignment, preventing pin damage
- Anti-rotation - Profiled Spigot and connector body prevent cable rotation, eliminating cable damage.