GNS165: GNSS Satellite Receiver with integrated time code generator (DIN Mounting Rail)
The Meinberg satellite receiver clocks of the GNS165xHS series are available with several options. The variants differ in power supply and the type of DC-isolation of the programmable pulse outputs.
- Programmable pulses and switching times, Time code or serial time string configurable for optocoupler outputs
- Two RS-232 interfaces, one RS-485 interface
- Modulated and unmodulated IRIG-B or AFNOR Outputs
- Antenna connected with up to 70m of coax cable type Belden H155
- Remote control and monitoring with included software mbgdevman (COM 0)
- Aluminium profile case for 35mm DIN mounting rail
- Flash-EPROM with bootstrap loader
The GNS165 is designed for mounting on a DIN rail. The front panel integrates eight LED indicators, a terminal block, two DSUB and three BNC-connectors. The receiver is connected to the antenna/converter unit by a 50 Ohm coaxial cable with length up to 70 m (when using Belden H155 cable). The Multi GNSS antennna is powered via the antenna cable.
The pulse generator of the satellite controlled clock GNS165 provides three independant channels and is able to generate a multitude of different pulses, which are configured with the software mbgdevman. The pulse outputs are electrically insulated by optocouplers or PhotoMOS relays and are available at the terminal block.
Asynchronous Serial Interfaces
One RS-485 serial interface and two RS-232 serial interfaces are available to the user. The corresponding parameters can be set up by mbgdevman using serial port COM 0.