Merk at alle MSO2 modeller leveres omgående fra vårt lager. Mangler vi en variant i ønsket båndbredde, så oppgraderes denne innen neste dag! Det samme gjelder lisensopsjoner som utvidelser eller tilleggsfunksjoner.
The Tektronix 2 series MSO unlocks more space on your bench without compromising performance. The thin, portable, and lightweight 2 Series MSO offers bandwidths from 70 MHz to 500 MHz and 2.5 GS/s max sample rate. Available with either two or four channels, the 2 Series MSO features a capacitive touchscreen, and can be equipped with several options incl. 16-channel MSO, 50 MHz function generator, and 4-bit pattern generator. An optional battery pack lets you take it easily from your bench to the field or wherever your measurements take you.
The 2 Series MSO features up to 4 analog channels, 500 MHz bandwidth, 2.5 GS/s sample rate, 16 channel MSO, 50 MHz AFG, 4-bit digital patten generator, advanced triggers, protocol decode, DVM and frequency counter is packed with features, all in a compact form factor about 1.5” thick making it the go-to oscilloscope for electronic debug and test, no matter where you work. With a capacitive touchscreen and a highly intuitive user interface truly designed for touch, the 2 Series MSO joins the Tektronix family of award-winning next generation oscilloscopes. The shared user interface and the programmatic interface makes it easy to use any Tektronix next generation oscilloscope The optional battery pack extends the instrument capabilities by enabling the same instrument that is used in the lab to also be used in the field. A large catalog of compatible probes and well-rounded set of accessories makes the 2 Series MSO the most capable and versatile instrument in its class and suitable for a variety of applications.
- Product Range: 2 series MSO
- Analog Channels: 2 or 4
- Bandwidth: 70MHz/100MHz/200MHz/350MHz/500MHz
- Sampling Rate: 2.5 GS/s Half channels and 1.25 GS/s All channels
- Record Length: 10 M points per channel
- Display Type:
- 10.1-inch TFT color
- WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution
- Capacitive (multi-touch) touchscreen
- Resolution: 8 bit
- Ports: 2 USB Host, 1 USB Device, 1 Ethernet
- Standard Warranty: 1 year (R3 or R5 available for total 3 or 5 years total warranty)
- TPP0200 200 MHz, 10:1 probe (one per channel)
- Instrument stand
- Installation and safety manual (translated in English, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese)
- Embedded help
- External power supply
- Calibration certificate documenting traceability to National Metrology Institute(s) and ISO9001/ISO17025 quality system registration
- One-year warranty covering all parts and labor cost on the instrument
Se introduksjonsvideo her
Demo- og opplæringsvideo her.
Visning i "stablet" modus vs. overlapp
Se alle videoer her (velg "Video" fanen)