DPO70000SX provides ultra-high bandwidth real time signal acquisition and analysis up to 70 GHz analog bandwidth. The patented Asynchronous Time Interleaving (ATI) architecture provides the lowest noise and highest fidelity for real time signal acquisition.
- Superior signal fidelity and excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Stable and precise multi-channel timing for most accurate analysis
- Compact instrument package with flexibility for future expansion and simple reconfiguration
DPO70000SX Series oscilloscopes provide the most accurate real time performance for ultra-bandwidth applications.
- Low noise, 70 GHz real time signal capture using patented ATI architecture
- Compact 5 ¼" (3U) instrument package for the most versatile multi-channel systems
- Precise, scalable performance using UltraSync multi-unit time synchronization bus
- Highest trigger performance with >25 GHz Edge trigger bandwidth, unique Envelope trigger
- 14.1 Gbps hardware serial trigger - Assures triggering on the first instance of a specified 8b/10b, 64b/66b, or generic NRZ pattern to allow isolation of pattern-dependent effects
- Bit error detector - Implemented within the trigger system, this feature provides simple bit error measurement against a defined pattern file, with no missed bits
Low noise, high fidelity signal acquisition is critical in ultra-bandwidth applications such as long-haul coherent optical, 400G datacom and wideband RF. The flagship DPO77002SX model uses ATI (Asynchronous Time Interleaving) architecture to achieve 70 GHz and 200 GS/s (5 ps/Sample) real time acquisition performance. This patented, symmetric architecture elegantly creates an inherent noise advantage over legacy bandwidth interleaving methods. The DPO70000SX provides the lowest noise, highest fidelity and maximum performance for complex optical modulation analysis, jitter and noise analysis of high speed serial signaling and frequency, phase and modulation analysis of wideband RF signals.
DPO70000SX Digital Phosphor Oscilloscopes
- 13 GHz, 16 GHz, 23 GHz, or 33 GHz analog bandwidth
- 100 GS/s, 10 ps/Sample real-time sample rate
DPS70000SX ATI Performance Oscilloscopes
- 70, 59 & 50 GHz analog bandwidth
- 200 GS/s, 5 ps/Sample real-time sample rate
- Coherent optical modulation analysis
- Research and defense data acquisition and analysis
- 100G/400G datacom system debug
- PCIe debugging and compliance testing
- High-speed serial communications debugging and compliance testing
- PCIe, USB, Thunderbolt, HDMI, DisplayPort, and more