The REX 100 routers are systematically designed to operate in conjunction with the myREX24 V2 portal: All programming and remote maintenance is carried out exclusively through the portal.
With the digital inputs, alarms can be sent via the myREX24 V2 portal as SMS and e-mail.
The USB host port present in all devices enables the connection of USB devices (e.g. programming port of a drive) via the remote maintenance tunnel (USB-over-IP).
The REX 100 LTE is equipped with an LTE modem with which the connection to the myREX 24 V2 portal is established. Additional Ethernet participants can be connected at the router via the integrated 3-port switch. For data transmission, our industrial router uses an encrypted VPN tunnel on the basis of the secure OpenVPN protocol.
Please use a standard cell phone data plan when selecting a cell phone contract. Please avoid IoT tariffs, as these are often only designed for small data volumes or transmission speeds.
- Integrated firewall
- Digital inputs for establishing a connection and issuing alarms
- Space-saving compact size
- Integrated 3-port LAN switch
- Additional WAN port
- Secure OpenVPN remote maintenance access via myREX24 V2 portal
- Supports all of the usual mobile communications standards and is downwards-compatible where network coverage isn't present
- With integrated LTE modem