Acclaim Recessible Luminaire is designed for use in offshore accommodation areas and control rooms where it provides recessible and escape lighting. Manufactured from zinc coated sheet steel the luminaire is suitable for installation in fire resistant ceilings up to solas B15 rating. The mounting and cover details are flexible to allow luminaires to be recessed into a variety of ceiling types.
- Automatic lamp de-energisation on opening.
- Battery management, monitoring and automatic self test.
- Resistant to voltage fluctuations.
- Local switching arrangement as standard.
- Ingress protection to IP65.
- B15 SOLAS fire rating - appropriate insulation is required over the luminaire.
- Emergency inhibition and power off re-start.
- End of life (EOL) protection to IEC 60079-7.
|ATEX Classification||Group II Category 2 GD|
|Application||Zone 1 and 21|
|Battery Type||Internal 6V Ni-Cad Battery (4 Ah) - 18W; 6V (7Ah) - 36W.|
|Lamp Type||T8 tubular fluorescent.|
|Light Distribution||90 minutes to EN60598-2-22.|
|Material||White polyester painted zintec body and frame; Frame colour RAL 9010; Clear polycarbonate diffuser.|
|Operating Temparature Range Celcius||-20°C to +45°C|
Certifications and Compliance
|CSA File Number||1358946|
|Hazardous Rating(s)||Zone 1 & 21|