Gjelder til 30. desember 2022
Fullpakket MDO34 1 GHz til svært god pris!
Få 30% rabatt når du kjøper denne komplette MDO34 med 1 GHz båndbredde og 4 kanaler!
Tektronix 3 Serie MDO leveres med 11,6 tommer Full HD (1920x1080) kapasitiv berøringsskjerm. Opptil 4 analoge innganger og 16 digitale kanaler (ospjon), samt innebygd 1 GHz spektrumanalyssator (standard) som kan oppgraderes til 3 GHz (opsjon).
Et fullpakket 3 Serie MDO oscilloskop inneholder:
- Seriell bus dekoding og trigging for I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN og USB
- Automatisert power analyse
- 16 digitale kanaler som også kan frigjøre analoge kanaler
- 50 MHz arbitrær funksjonsgenerator med 13 forhåndsdefinerte signaler/kurveformer og arbitrær kurveformgenerering
Undervisningssektoren får i tillegg 15 % undervisningsrabatt!
Gjelder følgende modeller og tilbehør:
MDO34 3-BW-350 (4 ch., 350 MHz bw) plus options 3-AFG (50 MHz arb. function generator), 3-BND (application bundle) and 3-MSO (16 digital inputs w/probe P6316)
MDO34 3-BW-500 (4 ch., 500 MHz bw) plus options 3-AFG, (50 MHz arb. function generator), 3-BND (application bundle) and 3-MSO (16 digital inputs w/probe P6316)
MDO34 3-BW-1000 (4 ch., 1 GHz bw) plus options 3-AFG, (50 MHz arb. function generator), 3-BND (application bundle) and 3-MSO (16 digital inputs w/probe P6316)
Tektronix MDO3 serie spesifikasjoner
With the largest display in class, improved low-level signal measurement accuracy and industry-leading probe performance, the 3 Series MDO sets a new standard for bench oscilloscopes. Whether you’re testing your baseband design for IoT or just
for simple EMI sniffing, the 3 Series has a unique true hardware spectrum analyzer built right in with superior RF test erformance and guaranteed RF specifications.
Key performance specifications
- 2 and 4 analog channel models
- 100 MHz, 200 MHz, 350 MHz, 500 MHz, 1 GHz bandwidth models
- Bandwidth is upgradable (up to 1 GHz)
- Up to 5 GS/s sample rate
- 10 M record length on all channels
- >280,000 wfm/s maximum waveform capture rate
- Standard passive voltage probes with 3.9 pF capacitive loading and 250 MHz, 500 MHz or 1 GHz analog bandwidth to fit scope bandwidth
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency range: 9 kHz - 1 GHz (standard) or 3 GHz (optional)
- Ultra-wide capture bandwidth up to 3 GHz
- Arbitrary Function Generator (optional)?13 predefined waveform types
- 50 MHz waveform generation
- 128 k arbitrary generator record length
- 250 MS/s arbitrary generator sample rate
- Digital Channels (optional)?16 digital channels
- 10 M record length on all channels
- 121.2 ps timing resolution
- Serial Bus Decode, Triggering and Search (optional)?Serial bus support for I2C, SPI, RS-232/422/485/UART, USB 2.0, CAN, CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC429, and Audio standards
- Digital Voltmeter / Frequency Counter (Free with product registration) w/ 4-digit DC, AC RMS, and DC+AC RMS voltage measurements and 5-digit frequency measurements
Embedded design and IoT
- Discover and solve issues quickly by performing system level debug on mixed signal embedded systems including today's most common serial bus technologies with the 3 Series MDO and support for a broad set of common serial buses.
- Make reliable and repeatable voltage, current, and power measurements using automated power quality, switching loss, harmonics, ripple, modulation, and safe operating area measurements with the widest selection of power probes in an affordable solution.
- Managing multiple instruments on a bench can be troublesome. The 3 Series MDO combines analog, digital, and RF measurements with a signal source in a single, small (5.9 in., 149 mm deep) instrument. The combination of a small instrument and high level of integration aids in the teaching of various electronics principles as well as in its usage for more sophisticated lab experiments. Full upgradeability enables adding functionality over time as needs change or budgets allow.
Manufacturing Test and Troubleshooting
- Size and space constraints can play havoc on a manufacturing floor. The 3 Series MDO minimizes rack or bench space by integrating multiple instruments into one small package. Integration reduces cost associated with utilizing multiple different instrument types in manufacturing test or troubleshooting stations.
Service Installation and Maintenance
- Having the right instruments when and where you need them is critical. The 3 Series MDO combines analog waveforms, digital logic, and spectrum analysis in a lightweight (11.7 lbs, 5.3 kg), portable package - making it the perfect choice where space is limited and flexibility is desired.