The 501/321 cable gland supersedes our previously available 321 cable gland. A single seal compression gland provides a seal on the outer cable sheath and is intended for use on non-armoured elastomer and plastic insulated cables. If supplied with a GMC (Gland Mounted Clamp), you now have a solution that provides the additional cable support as referenced in BS EN 60079-14 10.3. The cable gland is Exe certified and is suitable for installation in Zone 1 (21) and Zone 2 (22) hazardous areas.
- Provides a cable retention seal onto the cables outer sheath.
- When used in Increased Safety applications, this cable gland may be used with braided/armoured cable where the braid/armour is suitably anchored within enclosure.
- Supplied Nickel plated, as standard
Ordering Format [ Gland Type / Size / Male Thread / Options]; Example: 321/C/M32
|Ingress Protection||IP66 and IP68 (50m for 30mins) to EN60529|
|Material||The cable gland is supplied Brass Nickel Plated as standard|
|Operating Temperature Range Celcius||-60c to +80c|
Certifications and Compliance
|ATEX File Number||CESI 19ATEx038X|
- EN 60079-0, EN 60079-7 and EN 60079-31
- EX II 2GD Ex eb IIC Gb; Ex tb IIIC Db
- Deluge Protection to DTS01
- EAC: RU C-GB.HA91.B.00118/20
|Hazardous Rating(s)||Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 22|
|IECEx File Number||CES 19.0014X|