SLAM SPLITTER EX
- Ex-certified for zones 1 and 21. Temp class T4
- 2 or 4 CEAG sockets (other sockets upon request)
- Easily storable input cable
- Wide range of voltages (12–24–42VAC, 110–230V)
- Portable and ergonomic design
- Extremely robust construction
The SLAM SPLITTER EX is a portable splitter to be used as a part of a temporary lighting system in hazardous areas. It is EX-certified with a single certificate for all components. The certification also confirms the exceptional portability of the SLAM SPLITTER EX – you can move the splitter even while connected to power supply. With a wide range of supported voltages, the splitter can be used in any configuration, before or after transformers. Select two are the standard four sockets to fit your needs. The standard 10 meter input, also custom-orderable to any length, is easily wrapped around the splitter for easy transport.
This is the only EX-certified splitter on the market with a soft shell as opposed to steel frames. This makes it extremely durable and long lasting. An ergonomic design with built-in handles and shoulder strap makes the SLAM SPLITTER EX easy to carry.